Air Ride Towing for your Gooseneck Trailer
Smoother Safer Towing – We Guarantee It!
The Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler adds instant air ride to your gooseneck trailer. This gooseneck hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk, tug and bang you feel when towing gooseneck trailers.
The Shocker gooseneck surge hitch directs the tow resistance through the airbag, producing a way smoother ride and towing experience. The Gooseneck Surge hitch is the ultimate hitch for gooseneck trailers. It provides smooth and safe towing experience. Featuring the exclusive patent pending Shift Lock ™ gooseneck coupler with 30,000 lbs tow & 6,000 lb tongue weight rating
Gooseneck Surge® Air Hitch & Coupler
- Instantly add air ride technology to any gooseneck trailer
- Helps to eliminate the jerks felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways. This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride
- Air Ride Technology protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and their contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Made for 100mm Round or Square & 4″ Round or Square & Crank style gooseneck stems
- Available with Shift Lock ™ 30,000 lbs coupler
- Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes.
- Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup, trailer & contents
- The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing your Gooseneck. View our Shocker Hitch PSI guide.
Gooseneck Surge Air Hitch by Trailer Manufacturer
If you don’t see your gooseneck trailer mfg listed, contact us, we can build one for it.
- 4 Star Gooseneck Horse Trailers
- ABU Gooseneck Trailers
- Adam Horse Trailers
- Alum-Line Trailers
- American Hauler Trailers
- Appalachian Trailers
- ATC Aluminum Trailer Company
- BWise Trailers
- Behnke Gooseneck Trailers
- Belmont Trailers
- Belshe Trailers
- Better Built Trailers
- Big Tex Gooseneck Trailers
- Bison Gooseneck Horse Trailers
- Bloomer Horse Trailers
- Bravo Trailers
- Brute Trailers
- Cam Superline Trailers
- Cargo Craft Trailers
- Cargo Mate Trailers
- Charmac Trailers
- Cimarron Gooseneck Horse Trailers
- CM Trailers
- Continental Cargo Trailers
- Contral Storage Container Trailers
- Corn Pro Gooseneck Trailers
- Crossman Gooseneck Trailers
- Diamond C Gooseneck Trailers
- D & K Gooseneck Trailers
- DCT Trailers
- Delco Trailers
- Delta Trailers
- Donahue Trailers
- Doolittle Trailers
- Down to Earth Trailers
- DuraBuilt Trailers
- East Texas Trailers
- EBY Gooseneck Trailers
- ED Trailer MFG
- Elite Horse Trailers
- Elite Flatbed & Dump Trailers
- Exiss Gooseneck Horse Trailers
- EZ-Haul Hay Trailers
- Featherlite Trailers
- Felling Trailers
- Freedom Trailers
- Gatormade Gooseneck Trailers
- Gore Trailers
- Great Northern Trailer Works
- H & H Trailers
- Hart Horse Trailers
- Haulmark Gooseneck Trailers
- Hefty Trailers
- Hoosier Gooseneck Trailers
- Hull Porter Trailers
- inTech Race Trailers
- Iron Bull Trailers
- K-Trail Trailers
- Kaufman Gooseneck Trailers
- Kerr Bilt Gooseneck Trailers
- Kiefer Trailers
- Lamar Trailers
- Laredo by Double R Trailers
- Legend Flatbed Trailers
- Load Trail Gooseneck Trailers
- Logan Coach Trailers
- LoneStar Gooseneck Trailers
- Longhorn Gooseneck Trailers
- Look Gooseneck Trailers
- Maverick Horse Trailers
- MaxxD Trailers
- Merhow Gooseneck Trailers
- Meridian Gooseneck Trailers
- Middlebury Gooseneck Trailers
- Midsota Trailers
- Millennium Gooseneck Trailers
- Moritz International Trailers
- Norstar Trailers
- Pace American Trailers
- Pequea Gooseneck Trailers
- PJ Gooseneck Trailers
- Platinum Coach Gooseneck Trailers
- Ranch King Trailers
- SMC Horse Trailers
- Sooner Gooseneck Horse Trailers
- Sundowner Horse Trailers
- Sure-Trac Trailers
- Texas Pride Gooseneck Trailers
- Titan Trailers
- Top Hat Trailers
- Trailerman Trailers
- Trails West Trailers
- United Race Trailers
- Walton Trailers
- Wilson Gooseneck Livestock Trailers
- X-ON Trailers
Gooseneck Surge Hitch Videos
Gooseneck Surge Features
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal. The question is why? Trucks manufactured over the past ten years or more have a very sophisticated on board computer. The computer senses a jerk or load increase and gives the engine more fuel. This process happens many times in a second. By reducing the jerks, the computer will give the engine less fuel. The other contributing factor is cruise control. If your trailer bucks the cruise control will increase speed. When the buck stops, the cruise control reduces speed. This sets up a cycle of accelerating and decelerating, again using more fuel. A Shocker Surge Hitch can reduce this effect and give you a much smoother ride.
Simple Installation: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Watch this video to see how it easy and quick this air ride gooseneck hitch and coupler system is to install. It really installs in minutes.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Quick Installation: Completely replaces your gooseneck factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. It installs in just a couple of minutes! Watch this 1 minute installation. Includes complete replacement stem, surge air hitch system & coupler.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer.
Install a Gooseneck Surge Air Hitch & Coupler in Minutes
Gooseneck Surge Air Pressure Settings
Set up is simple and easy. Just attached it to your receiver hitch, air it up and tow. See the complete Gooseneck Surge Installation Instructions
Gooseneck Surge Applications
We can help smooth out your gooseneck towing. From grain cart trailers to race car trailers. We help them all. Gooseneck surge applications include horse trailers, flatbed trailers, end-dumps, RV’s, campers and more.